Sarah underwent her yoga training in 2014/2015 with Tina James and Victoria Lopez.
She found yoga about eight years ago when she had given up on every other option and was limited by injury and self defeat. She began a transformative journey towards healing and self-discovery.
Things that continue to inspire Sarah daily are:
- The sweetness within community values and kindness to and from strangers
- The knowledge that she receives from sitting in nature
- Gratitude for the yogic teachings and all the teachers in her life, past and present
- The love and joy experienced through her "fur baby" Yogi and all our animal friends
- Trying to live her life showing compassion to all, sharing her time and resources where she can, accepting and working on her "ugly" parts, and focusing on random acts of kindness.